Live beautiful 2
When people say: “You do so many things. You’re a musician, you’re a painter, you’re a composer, you’re a cinematographer, you’re the editor.” I go, “No, I only do one thing. I live a creative life. When you put creativity in everything, everything becomes available to you. (Robert Rodriguez)
Fragments from imaginary dialogues
“What does live beautiful mean to you?”
“As you know, my Ikigai, my life’s purpose expressed in one word is Beautify [<link; short read]. What this means is that I see life through the lens [<link; short read] of Beauty.”
“Is that why you call yourself a Life-Artist?”
The name of my life philosophy is Playful Living, which flows from my Ikigai.
The core of my philosophy is my central value, the twin value of Loving Play [<link; short read].
The essence of my philosophy is beautifully expressed in Robert Rodriguez’s quote.
Live a creative life. (Creative Living)
– Make your life a work of art.
– Make today a work of art. (Carpe Diem)
– Live each day like it’s your last. (Marcus Aurelius)
– Make this moment of work of art.
Expanded, it means many other things:
Live an extraordinary life.
– Become extraordinary.
– Be brilliant every single day.
– Live heroically and serve profoundly. (Brian Johnson)
Live life as deeply as you possibly can, and as beautifully as you possibly can. (Josh Waitzkin)
Live in a beautiful state and find beauty in whatever life brings you. (Tony Robbins)
Live fully in each moment. (Thich Nhat hanh)
– Live fearlessly.
Live to learn. (Seth Godin)
Live at the stretch zone. (Josh Waitzkin)
– Live on the other side of pain. (Josh Waitzkin)
Live an authentic life.
– Live your truth and share it. (Kamal Ravikant)
– Live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you. (Bronnie Ware)
Live life on your own terms. (Darius Foroux)
– Earn with your mind, not your time. (Naval Ravikant)
Among other things.”